Conor McGregor Record: 22-6-0. Weight: 155 lbs.
Did Mayweather ever lost a fight?
Or both.” Either way, Mayweather was going to the Olympics in Atlanta where he would eventually suffer his most recent — and controversial — loss to Bulgarian boxer Serafim Todorov. While Mayweather set out to claim the top spot for his country, he had to settle for bronze. It was the last time he lost a bout.
Who is undefeated in UFC?
Top 10 Undefeated UFC fighters of All Time
- Khabib Nurmagomedov. Nickname.: The Eagle.
- Jack Shore. Nickname.: Tank.
- Movsar Evloev. Nationality.: Russian.
- Shamil Gamzatov. Nationality.: Russian.
- Bryce Mitchell. Nickname.: Thug Nasty.
- Sean Brady. Nationality.: American.
- Askar Askarov. Nickname.: Bullet.
- Alexander Romanov. Nickname.
What was Floyd Mayweather boxing record?
Mayweather is worth hundreds of millions, with an undefeated professional boxing record of 50-0 and multiple world title belts to his name.
Who never lost in boxing?
1. Rocky Marciano. The most famous boxer on this list is undoubtedly former heavyweight champion and hall of famer Rocky Marciano of Massachusetts. ‘The Brockton Blockbuster’ ranks as one of the greatest ever with his record of 49-0 with 43 Kos between 1947 and 1955.
Who is the best boxer of all time?
The fans’ top 5 greatest boxers of all time
- Muhammad Ali. The Greatest was not only one of the best heavyweights of all time, he was also one of the most colorful.
- Sugar Ray Robinson.
- Rocky Marciano.
- Joe Louis.
- Mike Tyson.
Who is the richest UFC fighter?
He also had endorsement deals with Reebok and Last Shot, and runs his own gym and an MMA media distribution website.
- Brock Lesnar – US$25 million.
- George St-Pierre – US$30 million.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov – US$40 million.
- Conor McGregor – US$400 million.
Who is considered the best fighter of all time?
#1: Sugar Ray Robinson. Cited by many as history’s greatest boxer, Robinson is the man for whom the pound-for-pound rankings were created. Sugar Ray met the fiercest competition going and simply accomplished more than anyone else on this list, with 173 wins in 200 fights, 108 by knock-out.