- The HBO Boxing staff includes the play-by-play announcer Jim Lampley, the analyst Max Kellerman, the ringside scorer Harold Lederman and the former boxing champions Andre Ward and Roy Jones Jr., who work for HBO as freelance commentators. Of the announcing staff, only Lampley is expected to remain with HBO.
Who commentates Showtime boxing?
Commentators. Brian Custer, currently serves as host of the program. The main broadcast team features Mauro Ranallo on blow-by-blow, Al Bernstein as chief color analyst and (when he is available) boxer Abner Mares as an analyst.
What happened Jim Lampley?
Legendary Sports Broadcaster Jim Lampley Returns to Boxing as Triller Fight Club’s Play-By-Play Voice. However, Lampley is returning to ringside as Triller’s new play-by-play voice. The move comes just in time for a big fight card in Miami on June 19.
Does Max Kellerman work for HBO?
In April of 2006, he was named as the boxing commentator for the HBO Boxing After Dark late-night series. In June of 2007, Kellerman joined the World Championship Boxing broadcast team and is now the full-time ringside commentator and post-interviewer.
Who is the famous boxing commentator?
1. Jim Lampley. This was an easy choice. Jim Lampley isn’t perfect but is easily the best boxing announcer or commentator in the game today.
What is Max Kellerman salary?
The contract makes Smith the highest-paid ESPN personality. Meanwhile, Kellerman makes around $1 million a year and has a net worth of roughly $6 million.
How old is skip undisputed?
70 years (December 4, 1951) /: How old is skip undisputed?
- Mike Costello, legendary boxing commentator.
- Maya Jama, TV and radio broadcaster.
- Laura Woods, sports presenter and broadcaster.
- Tony Bellew, former WBC cruiserweight world champion.
Does Michael Buffer still announce?
It wasn’t only boxing that made Buffer famous. Buffer served as the exclusive ring announcer for World Championship Wrestling up until the WCW folded. He still remains Time Warner’s lead announcer for its pay-per-view content and has done announcing for HBO’s broadcasts of Top Rank professional wrestling bouts.
Who announced Fury vs Wilder 3?
March 1, 2020: Wilder officially exercised the rematch clause. Per the contract, the fight must take place within five months of the first bout. Arum announced the third bout would take place July 18 in Las Vegas.