|Wins by KO||43|
Who has the best boxing record ever?
Who is the greatest boxing athlete of all time?
- Muhammad Ali — Throughout his entire career, he only lost one fight by knockout.
- Julio Cesar Chavez — professional record of 107-6-2 with 88 knockouts.
- Floyd Mayweather — 43-0 professional record, with 26 knockouts.
- Sugar Ray Robinson — 175-19-6 record, with 109 knockouts.
Who has held all 5 boxing belts?
Tommy Hearns He won world titles in five different weight classes between 1980 and 1988 as he captured the WBA Welterweight, WBA Super Welterweight, WBC Middleweight, WBO Super Middleweight and WBC Light Heavyweight belts with 28 lbs between divisions.
Who is the best middleweight boxer of all time?
Top 10 middleweights of all-time
- Sugar Ray Robinson. The greatest fighter to have ever lived, Robinson was a phenomenal middleweight.
- Harry Greb.
- Carlos Monzon.
- Marvin Hagler.
- Stanley Ketchel.
- Mickey Walker.
- Jake LaMotta.
- Dick Tiger.
Who is the goat of boxing?
Three-time World Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali is considered one of the world’s greatest boxers. His professional record of 56 wins and five losses is unprecedented.
Who is the 7 division world boxing champion?
Manny Pacquiao is the first boxer to win world titles in seven different weight divisions.
Who is the No 1 pound for pound boxer?
10 best pound-for-pound fighters in boxing today
- Canelo Alvarez.
- Errol Spence Jr.
- Josh Taylor.
- Terence Crawford.
- Tyson Fury.
- Naoya Inoue.
- Jermell Charlo.
- Oleksandr Usyk.
Who is the best pound for pound boxer of all time?
1. Sugar Ray Robinson. But the term “pound-for-pound” entered the mainstream vernacular largely because of Robinson, who threw his unparalleled speed-power arsenal at the welterweight and middleweight divisions in the 1940s and ’50s.
Who is the hardest hitting heavyweight of all time?
George Foreman has been named the hardest-hitting heavyweight of all time ahead of fellow boxing legend Mike Tyson. ‘Big’ George, 71, captured the heavyweight championship twice in his illustrious fighting career and was widely feared for his destructive punching power.
Which boxer has the most knockouts?
Top 10 boxers by most KOs
- Billy Bird (138)
- Archie Moore (132)
- Young Stribling (129)
- Sam Langford (128)
- Buck Smith (120)
- Kid Azteca (114)
- George Odwell (111)
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Alabama Kid (108)