World Boxing Council
|Championship Status||Title Holder||Recognized Since|
|World Champion||Tyson Fury||February 22, 2020|
|Champion in Recess||vacant|
|Interim Champion||Dillian Whyte||March 27, 2021|
|Silver Champion||Joe Joyce||November 28, 2020|
Who is the current heavyweight boxing champion of the world?
Ring magazine world heavyweight champion: Tyson Fury The current title holder is Tyson Fury, who won the belt for a second time with that defeat of Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas in February. He then retained it when he defeated Wilder in their third fight in October 2021.
Which Boxer has held all 4 belts?
Bernard Hopkins became the undisputed champion after defeating Félix Trinidad in a Middleweight tournament to successfully unify the WBC WBA and IBF belts. He later added the WBO to his undisputed status after defeating Oscar De La Hoya, becoming the first man to ever hold all four titles simultaneously.
Who is the all time greatest boxer?
The fans’ top 5 greatest boxers of all time
- Muhammad Ali. The Greatest was not only one of the best heavyweights of all time, he was also one of the most colorful.
- Sugar Ray Robinson.
- Rocky Marciano.
- Joe Louis.
- Mike Tyson.
Who has the highest knockout percentage in boxing?
10: Highest knockout ratios
- Edwin Valero: 100 percent (24 fights-24 KOs)
- Marcos Maidana: 92 percent (26-24)
- Vitali Klitschko: 92 percent (38-35)
- Juan Manuel Lopez: 92 percent (24-22)
- Roman Gonzalez: 91 percent (22-20)
- Breidis Prescott 90 percent (20-18)
- James Kirkland: 88 percent (24-21)
- Kelly Pavlik: 86 percent (35-30)
Who are the 5 undisputed boxing champions?
During the four-belt era, there have now been five undisputed champions in men’s boxing: Oleksandr Usyk (cruiserweight), Bernard Hopkins (middleweight), Jermain Taylor (middleweight), Terence Crawford (junior welterweight), Josh Taylor (also junior welter).
How many belts Mayweather have?
Mayweather has won fifteen world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes. He won a bronze medal in the featherweight division at the 1996 Olympics. He won three U.S. Golden Gloves titles (at light flyweight, flyweight, and featherweight). He also won the U.S. national title at featherweight.
Which is the best boxing belt?
WBC. Many boxers regard the World Boxing Council as the most prestigious heavyweight belt in the sport. The WBC came into existence one year after the WBA in 1963. The WBC has held some of the most high profile fights in the history of boxing, including both Wilder vs.
Who is the best boxer alive?
The 10 Best Boxers In The World Right Now, Ranked
- Canelo Alvarez. Numbers: 55-1-2, 36 KOs.
- Terence Crawford. Numbers: 37-0, 28 KOs.
- Noya Inoue. Numbers: 20-0, 17 KOs.
- Oleksandr Usyk. Numbers: 18-0, 13 KOs.
- Teofimo Lopez. Numbers: 16-0, 12 KOs.
- Vasyl Lomachenko. Numbers: 14-2, 10 KOs.
- Errol Spence. Numbers: 27-0, 21 KOs.
- Tyson Fury.