The Top 10 Boxers of All Time
- Sugar Ray Robinson Welterweight 175-19.
- Muhammad Ali Heavyweight 56-5.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Ray Charles Leonard Welterweight 36-3.
- Guglielmo Papaleo Featherweight 230-11.
- Jack Dempsey Heavyweight 66-6.
- Roberto Duran Lightweight 103-16.
- Joe Louis Heavyweight 69-3.
Who is the greatest fighter in boxing history?
The fans’ top 5 greatest boxers of all time
- Muhammad Ali. The Greatest was not only one of the best heavyweights of all time, he was also one of the most colorful.
- Sugar Ray Robinson.
- Rocky Marciano.
- Joe Louis.
- Mike Tyson.
Who was the most feared boxer of all time?
“The baddest man on the planet”, Mike Tyson was perhaps the most feared boxer in history. He was the undisputed heavyweight champion for over two years. He is well known for controversial acts both in and out of the ring.
Who is the goat of boxing?
Three-time World Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali is considered one of the world’s greatest boxers. His professional record of 56 wins and five losses is unprecedented.
Who is best pound for pound boxer?
10 best pound-for-pound fighters in boxing today
- Canelo Alvarez.
- Errol Spence Jr.
- Josh Taylor.
- Terence Crawford.
- Tyson Fury.
- Naoya Inoue.
- Jermell Charlo.
- Oleksandr Usyk.
Is Floyd the best boxer ever?
Floyd Mayweather ‘Named Greatest Boxer Ever’ By BoxRec With Muhammad Ali Fourth. Mayweather has a higher rating on BoxRec’s calculations ahead of the likes of Manny Pacquiao and Muhammad Ali. The 44-year-old amassed 2256 points according to the system, a long way clear of second-placed Pacquiao on 1629.